Saturday, November 26, 2016

Gingerbread Man in Disguise!

I hope everyone had a fantastic Thanksgiving! It has been so nice to be off for the past week! It will be a little hard to go back. I have to admit, I am getting a teeny tiny bit sad that I don't have my own classroom anymore, because Christmas was my favorite time of year in the classroom. Yes, the kids are a bit cray-cray, but the units and activities were just SO. MUCH. FUN. However, I am not sad enough to want to go back to the regular classroom :) Art is where I need to be, and when Mia gets bigger, I can just do some of the activities with her, right? :)

If you've followed along with me for a few years, you've probably seen our fun gingerbread in disguise writing activity! It's kind of like the turkey in disguise activities I am sure you have seen, but instead students disguise a gingerbread man so Mr. Fox won't want to eat him! It is always a hit, and it's so much fun to see what the kids come up with! Then they have to write a persuasive piece and convince Mr. Fox that they are NOT a tasty cookie. Always so much fun!



In my large Gingerbread Fun pack, you will find this persuasive writing craftivity. I decided I would make this activity available on its own, in case that's the only thing you're wanting or needing! You can check it out by clicking below!


If you want to see more of our gingerbread fun from the past, click HERE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment